myblogentries

[ALBUM] Chae Yeon - My Love (China Special Edition Album)

[ALBUM] Chae Yeon - My Love (China Special Edition Album)

{FileSend DL}
{MediaFire DL}
{USAUpload DL}

Release Date: February 25, 2008
Language: Korean/Chinese
Genre: Pop/Ballad/Dance
Artist: Female

"My Love" is Chae Yeon's best selection album that was specially released in China. In order to thank her large fans base in China, she especially recorded 2 songs in Mandarin to include in the album. The songs were "爱情真经 ("Sarangneukkim (I Feel Love)" from 1st album, "It Is My Time") and "爱人" ("Yoksimjaengi (Greedy One)" from 3rd Album, "Vol. 3").

Tracklist:
01 Wiheomhan Yeonchul (Dangerous Act)
02 爱情真经 (Ai Qing Zhen Jing) [Mandarin Version]
03 Duriseo (The Two Of Us)
04 Haengbokhan Nunmul (Happiness Tears)
05 Sebeonjjae Sarang (Third Love)
06 Sarangingaboa!
07 Ojig Neo (Only You)
08 爱人 (My Love) [Mandarin Version]
09 Nol Saranghalge
10 Dagawa (Come Closer)

credit: z-degrees + jpopkpop