myblogentries

[ALBUM] Baby VOX Vol. 2 - I Believe

[ALBUM] Baby VOX Vol. 2 - I Believe

{FileSend DL}
{ShareOnAll DL}
{USAUpload DL}

Release Date: July 11, 2008
Language: Korean
Genre: Pop
Artist: Female Group
Order a copy HERE

this is Baby VOX Re. V but have now just decided to drop the Re. V to make it just Baby VOX...they also have two new members (Park So Ri andOh Min Jin) who have replaced the previous members (Myung Sa Rang and Han Ae-Ri)...the title song, I Believe, is a remake of a Thai (with the same name) by Tata Young...=D

Tracklist:
01 I Believe
02 Sexy
03 Why
04 Crazy (You drive me Crazy)
05 허락 (Heorak; Permission)
06 거짓사랑 (Geojissarang; Fake Love)
07 나 어떡해 (Na Eotteokhae; What Am I To Do)
08 Never say goo bye (China ver)
09 I Believe (MR)
10 Crazy (You drive me Crazy) (MR)

credit: z-degrees + soompi.com for translated tracklist